Thursday, April 30, 2015

Mom Vs Maid


There's this video that's been circulating over social medias about how maids know more about the kids than their own moms.I could only bring myself to watch halfway through the interview.It breaks my heart into tiny pieces!

Well,mostly because it resonates well with me!I have two kids and a helper at home to take care of them while i'm slaving away to the vicious,non forgiving corporate world.

Despite the obvious cons that the kids spend more time with the helper during the day,having a helper at home bring more pros.First,you don't have to worry about house chores and you actually have more time to spend with the kids after work.It's not about how long you spend time with the kids but how well you spend the time with them.

I'm probably in denial but i think i know my kids as much as my helper does.it does break my heart that sometimes my boy sleeps better when she puts him to sleep but my guts tell me,he fusses because he wants my attention.

This is probably the working mom guilt doing all the talking but if i can,i'd quit my job and raise them on my own but that is not the ideal situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment