Thursday, September 4, 2014

BFFs

My new bff is here and she's here to stay. It's none other than the infamous back pain that pregnancy has brought along. The amount of back pain is just so crazy especially in 3rd trimester. In fact, this time around, it's a lot worse compared to when i was carrying Myreen.

my other bff, is Mr Braxton-Hicks. How lovely to have be acquainted with you again, Mr Hicks.So lovely for you to come pay me a visit, sooner than i thought!I know i should be glad i had a rather smooth pregnancy. I managed to dodge the normal pregnancy shenanigans like nausea, terrible mood swings and the works. 1st and 2nd trimester were a breeze. Alhamdulillah.

Here I am 33 weeks along with another 7 weeks to clock in (or sooner) then we'll get to meet the 2nd Little Nik.Felt like i'm perpetually pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment